WEDNESDAY, SEPT 23, 2020 | 10:30 - 12 PM PDT
ALEwebtalk Part 14: Innovation Celebration #2!
WHAT WE WILL COVER
Hard to believe it has been six months of providing Temporary Alternative Services. Whether you work for a CBAS or an Adult Day Program, the basics of keeping participants and families safe while staying connected and meeting ongoing or emerging needs is the same. This is a perfect time to showcase what you have been doing with our second Innovation Celebration webinar!
We will learn about:
- Creative remote activities and staff produced videos
- Using Zoom effectively for your team and participants
- Team building and ideas for acknowledging loss and grief
- Intergenerational programming and what we can learn from child care centers
- A drive through flu clinic sponsored by a CBAS in partnership with a local pharmacy
We also hope to inspire and motivate you to share for a future webinar what you have created to adapt your services during this unprecedented time. Invite your team to join us for our second Innovation Celebration!
Lydia Missaelides, MHA , Executive Director, Alliance for Leadership and Education
Provider Panel (confirmed to date):
Anna Swift, LCSW, Director – Adult Daycare, ONEgeneration Van Nuys
Lenore Gotelli, Program Director, ActiveLife ADHC, Stockton
Tatyana Kheyfets, Program Director Golden Castle, Palo Alto
CAADS Members: No Charge (A benefit of membership)
Non-member: $129 per registration
Registration Questions: Contact Pamela Amundsen, Manager of Education & Events firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING WEBINARS AND EVENTS BY OTHERS