Posted April 5, 2018
Active Life Adult Day Health Care
Active Life Adult Day Health Care is pleased to be opening a newly licensed and CBAS certified center in Northern California. We are now seeking a Program Director to oversee the comprehensive care and well-being of our program participants. This is a career opportunity, and we are willing to relocate and train a highly qualified candidate.
The Program Director is responsible for leading our staff team in the implementation of an active vision of program excellence and person-centered care. Our program goal is to ensure that our services are provided in accordance with each participantsí assessed needs to improve quality of life and overall health.
Our newly remodeled facility was architect-designed for our adult day health care program, and has ample, pleasant program space and offices and a landscaped outdoor patio.
To request a job announcement or learn more, contact:
Nazar Yousif, Assistant Administrator. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOBLINE ADVERTISING - 2018
As a service to members of the California Association of Adult Day Services (CAADS) and the public, CAADS provides the opportunity to list job openings through the CAADS JobLine Service.
To place a JobLine listing, fill out the JOBLINE ORDER FORM and send it to CAADS with payment.
- By credit card - FAX TO: (866) 725-3123
- By check - MAIL TO: CAADS, 1107 9th Street, Suite 701, Sacramento, CA 95814-3610
The following opportunities, listing requirements, and prices are effective through December 31, 2018:
- WEB SITE
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the "Job Line" tab.
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION
A one-time Email / Fax to the entire CAADS membership, according to each member's preferred "Inform By" method.
- BOTH OPTIONS -- BEST VALUE!
- Maximum Word Count is 150.
Listing will not run until it complies with this requirement.
- Text Must Include Contact Name & Address or Tel / Fax / Email.
Enables interested persons to respond.
- Listing & Payment Due in Advance.
Listing will not run until text and payment in full is received by CAADS.
- CAADS must be notified of copy errors within five (5) working days of the date of first publication.
Compensation for publisher error will be only in the form of re-running the corrected ad, and will be mode only for errors that materially affect ad content.
- Publication of listing does not imply any CAADS endorsement or guarantee.
- CAADS reserves the right to reject any listing/advertisement at its own discretion which:
(1) Makes dishonest or misleading statements;
(2) Implies directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, heritage or age;
(3) Is submitted by an advertiser whose appropriate licenses have been suspended or revoked because of fraud, negligence, unethical or gross misconduct, or violation of the law.
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the JobLine tab
By Email or Fax, as designated by each CAADS member
|BOTH OPTIONS -- Best Value!
Web Site and Direct Distribution