Posted November 2, 2018
Care Connexxus Adult Day Services
CBAS non-profit day health care facility seeks Executive Director to oversee day-to-day management of all programs and services.
- Management experience in elderly health care.
- Working knowledge of non-profit community and government programs related to elderly health care services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage staff of 30 employees.
- Assure compliance with all state laws, rules and regulations re: standards of care.
- Advise Board of Directors with all necessary information to ensure sound decisions.
- Conduct fundraising, including governmental grants, to support agency services.
Management Skills and Abilities:
- Develop and administer operating policies (administrative and supervisory) relating to maintenance of organization.
- Hire, terminate, evaluate, discipline, and supervise all staff in performance of duties.
- Manage in-house fiscal administration, budgeting, grant accounting, financial reports, and annual certified audits.
- Masterís degree of social work desired.
- Masterís/bachelorís degree in management (i.e. nonprofit).
Qualified applicants send resumes to: email@example.com
JOBLINE ADVERTISING - 2018
As a service to members of the California Association of Adult Day Services (CAADS) and the public, CAADS provides the opportunity to list job openings through the CAADS JobLine Service.
To place a JobLine listing, fill out the JOBLINE ORDER FORM and send it to CAADS with payment.
- By credit card - FAX TO: (866) 725-3123
- By check - MAIL TO: CAADS, 1107 9th Street, Suite 701, Sacramento, CA 95814-3610
The following opportunities, listing requirements, and prices are effective through December 31, 2018:
- WEB SITE
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the "Job Line" tab.
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION
A one-time Email / Fax to the entire CAADS membership, according to each member's preferred "Inform By" method.
- BOTH OPTIONS -- BEST VALUE!
- Maximum Word Count is 150.
Listing will not run until it complies with this requirement.
- Text Must Include Contact Name & Address or Tel / Fax / Email.
Enables interested persons to respond.
- Listing & Payment Due in Advance.
Listing will not run until text and payment in full is received by CAADS.
- CAADS must be notified of copy errors within five (5) working days of the date of first publication.
Compensation for publisher error will be only in the form of re-running the corrected ad, and will be mode only for errors that materially affect ad content.
- Publication of listing does not imply any CAADS endorsement or guarantee.
- CAADS reserves the right to reject any listing/advertisement at its own discretion which:
(1) Makes dishonest or misleading statements;
(2) Implies directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, heritage or age;
(3) Is submitted by an advertiser whose appropriate licenses have been suspended or revoked because of fraud, negligence, unethical or gross misconduct, or violation of the law.
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the JobLine tab
By Email or Fax, as designated by each CAADS member
|BOTH OPTIONS -- Best Value!
Web Site and Direct Distribution